The Southern Ohio Dog and Game Protective Association (“the club”) was incorporated in 1931.
The basis for the formation of the club was the protection of game dogs and a parallel interest
in conservation of wild game and aquatic life.
The initial members of the club were dog owners, hunters, farmers, anglers, professionals,
skilled trades, etc. In short, a broad crosssection of the population of the Southern Ohio area
and that tradition continues.
Conservation, Reforestation, Head Water Lakes, Propagation and Liberation of Wild Game and Aquatic
Life. Elimination of Stream Pollution. Teach and Practice Good Sportsmanship at all times.